Raycom Media Weather Page Redesign
A common design of forecast iconography has to be selected that remains consistent with the on-air presentation. Imagery helps not only to remain competitive but also helps to illustrate the forecast and current conditions on the background. Research displayed a primary theme which focuses on specific forecast segments, allowing users could choose the segments of their interest.
- Brief headlines with an interpretation of forecast along with a video in the article
- Forecast information is segmented into days and hours.
- Color coding to highlight changes in the forecast panel
- User simplicity even with advanced features.
- Highlight the positioning alerts, weather mode and radar that appears on the top of the page making it easily visible
- Easy management of preset location and new location access
- Quick localization for every user
- Weather headlines accompanied with a reduced size of forecast video player