Brooklyn college community partnership is a unique and dynamic college program that is built for youth development. This organization serves over more than 1500 Brooklyn youths every year by creating programs that help them by engaging in activities. These activities taps their creativity and lived experiences. BCCP creates networks for under-served youth, local middle and high schools, high-need communities and Brooklyn College to help them connect with each other.
The redesign is an amalgamation of all the beautiful work done by the students. The site is visually appealing and also gives you easier navigation when surfing around.
WHAT I DID
- Improvise the user experience from the blog page, with categories from different schools and put it in a more organized manner to make surfing easy.
- Highlight the accomplishments made by the students, faculty and alumni
- Creating a consistent and uniform new design with appealing visuals and incorporating the BCCP branding standards
- Incorporating WordPress content management system for easy maintenance.
- Improved functionality (coding/programming) resulting in a faster and more streamlined user experience.
- Brought about improved functionality for faster user experience.